CHI curls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LVA

Reaction score
I've had my CHI since forever and up until today , I just figured out how to curl my hair w/it. It's been bugging me for so long cuz i couldn't figure it out. I love how fast it takes compare to a reg curling iron.

IMG_7299.jpg

IMG_7302.jpg

IMG_7309.jpg

Found this video on YouTube.

How to curl hair with flat iron

EDIT: okie, sorrie video didn't work. My fault for not double checking. The curls are realli easy to do. Here's the link:

YouTube - How to curl hair with flat iron

Your hair looks soooo good!!!

My chi is heating up now- I am so gonna try this!

nice curls, I didn't know you can use a flat iron for curls! I just got a chi curling iron that I never use (always in a hurry, lol)

Wow! That looks soo pretty, Kim!! I can't see the video though, cause it says the owner of the video does not allow embedding!

Kim you should do a tutorial on how you did your hair.......I tried and not only does it not look right I burned my thumb three times!:10:

thanx for the compliments everyone :heart:

I edited my orig. post to include the link to the video. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also wanted to add that after a full day (I put the curls in early in the morning and now it's 10:30pm ) my curls look as fresh as they did this morning. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back