I Am in Love With Bare Escentuals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so after like a 2-year hiatus, I have been using BE for about a month now and I am in love! Other than BE I have tried Monave and EDM. I thought those two were okay - but then I noticed that they were making me look so "blah". I looked washed out and very dull. On a whim (and the rec from my bestest) I decided to get the BE starter kit in medium. I've been using it for about a month and I adore it. The two foundations are medium and medium-beige. Both work great. I loooove the warmth all-over face color. It gives me a perfect sunkissed look. I never look dull - yet not shiny either. I just always have this glow to my skin. I'm not overly crazy about the skin rever-upper stuff, but I don't have to re-buy that. I just ordered a glimmer shadow and I'm looking to get some blushes in the future. I'M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Glad that it works for you. I didn't care for the shades for myself. I do use their eyeshadows, brushes, True and mineral veil though.

Glad BE worked for you. I loved it too- for about 4 1/2 years and then reacted to it and had to find a new one without Bismuth Oxychloride. I had to give away so much because of the itch but am thankful to BE- it started my journey in MMU and I could NEVER go back to anything else. Still kept the e/s that I love so much.

I have also tried a bunch of mmu and the only two I prefer would be BE and Loreal (although - I'm beg. to wonder if the Loreal is making my face breakout/itch). BE is what I have been wearing lately and have had several compliments on my skin. I also love the Well-Rested eyeshadow - have you tried that yet?

My mom has that and I've used it a couple times. I really like it. I love all their products that I've tried though. No complaints here. :laughing:

Glad you love BE. BE is my first love and though I have other MMU, I still use it and will always do. The finish on me is still beautiful and flawless.

BE has the best "foundation" ever....it's got great coverage and I love their Bisque concealer...it blends away the blemishes instead of bringing extra attention to them like some of the liquids.

I still don't like mineral foundation but I'm wearing it because I really want to like it, lol. I won't wear it though for special events. I decided I don't want to spend my life testing mineral samples and not finding the right shade for me, and tried Bare Minerals. Suprinsinly, Medium Tan was a perfect match and I love that. Mineral Veil is love :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So am I, I've been using it for a year now and have tried other brands but BE is the best FOR ME!

im new to mineral makeup. i have severe dry skin, and im used to using liquid. will BE concealer and foundation work well with my skin type?? anyone know?

Back