$$$

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To be rich...with the $$$ flowing from you...

might be the dream of some(if not many) out there!

I wonder....is being rich means you are prone to be SAD for the rest of Your life searching for the True happiness

or

its the reverse: being rich means you have found happiness for the rest of your life >>>?????

Any one rich there truely Happy???

Havent you wonder whenever You see a rich Man/woman...are they reallllly happy?

Well, it's easy to figure out that. Take a look at the celebrities. They're rich but NOT so rich in happiness.

What I always thought when I see rich people is why there has to be rich and poor. That's all. That two words can make a very big difference in life.

What I have found out from working retail is that most people who appear rich aren't really. At lot of them have tons of debt and lots of credit cards, some of the biggest show offs have had their cards denied. Being rich usually doesn't equal happiness because most people have to work hard to get where they are. My cousin and her husband make a lot of money but they work very hard long hours all while raising a son and having a little girl on the way.

Being rich doesn't make someone happy automatically, but that doesn't mean all rich people are empty inside either. I don't think happiness has anything to do with wealth. Both the rich and poor are suspectible to both emotions.

Back