Fave eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you could only have ONE....yessss.i mean only ONE ladies which e/s would you have? ie: what is your favourite EVER colour??

I seriously can not put Mac's 'sprout' down. i just love it to bits i only got it about a month ago and i just hit the bottom of the pan today :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Nic

When I go to class, I usually only have time to put on one eyeshadow color instead of blending a couple, so I usually wear Mac's Mulch.

i'd say probably Mac Swimming. i swear by that green. lol i wanted to buy more green e/s until i realised i always combined it with other e/s just to get more shades.

Fyrinnae's professional color "shrouded in gold"

It's like liquid molten gold, I want to drink it off my eyelids! (yeah im weird haha)

i have a drugstore version of amber lights, it makes your eyes so pretty ! perfect for brown eyes ^^

Hm, maybe Stila Twig? Or TheBalm Caught in the Act Courtney? Just a versatile brown would work for me.

im boring with my taupe taupe taupe...but most often i'm reaching for my NYX taupe

I just got NYX for the first time today but I think the Taupe is going to be a fav. for me! Right now at this moment I have none Except maybe MAC's Naked!

Back