OMG Crest Whitestrips!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's getting there :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've only used like.. 4 up to now and I can't stop staring at my teeth haha

I know a friend who used them though, and her teeth ended up Colgate-ad white!

i know how to use the whitestrips but when i take them out, the gel is on my teeth. do i just wipe them off? if so, what do i wipe them off with.

Hmm well I just wipe it off then rinse. Seems ok so far..

Although I must say I only use 1 application per day as opposed to the 2x a day that you're supposed to be doing. My stomach seems to really not be able to handle that much peroxide.

Oh yeah I also run my toothbrush over my teeth while rinsing..

if you like those try the rembrant ones... they are ten times better

they burn... which in my weird mind means they are working...

but seriously my teeth were significantly whiter after one day

the rembrandt ones are new and im really excited about trying them....bad thing is i have a filling on the front of one of my teeth...so im a little worried about that..but oh well i want whiter teeth..does anyone know anything that would whiten fillings? If you dont like the whitestrips i used the whitening gel before and it works really good but i suggest using the night time one because you dont have rinse it off right away.

Whoa whoa wait!!! On the Crest ones it says that it will not work on fake teeth. So if any part of the surface of your teeth that's visible to people when you smile is fake, you shouldn't use them. Cause I mean, you'll end up with all the rest of your teeth white, with the one fake tooth that will stay yellow and stick out and draw attention to it! That said I'm not really sure what a filling is.... But you better dig up some information on it before you do anything...

yeah i know thats why i used the gel...but i have a filling on the front of my tooth and its on the side so you cant really see it...but i've never tried to go like "move star" white because i would look really weird

yeah crest white strips..are really good.i love it..its makeyour teeth pearly white.haha

I got the equate brand strips but their not really working. Maybe I will get Crest next time!

I tried them and I saw a little bit of a difference but not a huge one and I got the Premium plus strips. I want to splurge and buy the Supreme whitestrips you can only get on the internet or from your dentist.The have double the peroxide of the premium strips.

I tried using it a couple of times, but hated using strips since I'm a klutz and they didn't really stay, and I kept drooling, ugh!

I think I'm gonna look into gels, thanks for recs ladies!

Oh yeah! I love Whitestrips. I can't use them anymore because I have veneers, but they worked SO well for me in the past. Be careful about the "burning." They can make teeth sensitive, and continuing to use them when they're sensitive could cause some terrible pain. (Oh, and by the way, if you get gel on your fingers and they turn white don't worry. It'll go away in a few hours! LOL)

i was thinking of trying them and seeing all the reviews, i think i will soon. i also recently bought some sally hansen lip glosses that suppossedly make your teeth look whiter. i don't thinkt hey make my teeth look whiter, but they smell nice and they make my lips look bigger.

oh holly is going to get some whitestrips....i cant wait!! ive been meaning to do them but havent gotten around to them yet. so i am definitly doing them.

this sounds pretty interesting! got to get those whitestrips asap, though!

Latest posts

Back