What Is You Favorite Season?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would have to say summer
sunshine.gif

I seen pussy-willows and mega birds and wow it was sunny so spring is comming

I have to say Spring is my fave!!!! I love looking at the flowers start to bloom, I like to feel winter leaving!!!! I love the way the air smells!!!

I don't really have a favorite. I like when the seasons change, because eventually I get sick of it being too hot or too cold and I want it to be different. Overall, I probably like fall the most, because it's not too hot, not too cold, and I don't have to wear shorts.

I LOVE spring... so excited spring is almost here! Makes me happy... I seriously started to get seasonal depression. I hate the winter.

Fall, I just love the colors of the leaves, and the temperatures are perfect.

By far SPRING! The perfect weather, beautiful flowers and cool breezes. Too bad in New York there's only summer and winter! March 7th and it's STILL snowing!!

Autumn is my favorite! I love the foliage, the quality of the light because it's more golden, the crisp breeze...everything! Plus I probably associate it with the start of the school year.

SUMMER TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAVORITE HOLIDAY IS 4th JULY AND MY B_DAY IS IN JULY!!! Get to go boating and camping get on the wave runner! yeah!! and less clothes!!!
summertime.jpg

Definitely winter, I love snow and really chilly air and frost and everything! I'm quite depressed thinking that in years to come, it will only get warmer and warmer and winter will disappear around here in normal regions.

Back