I Love New York's make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some people ive seen post on sites that do like to wear their makeup that way. I wouldnt personally wear it but shes crazy so it works for her. lol

lmaooo I did like the smokey eyes but the new betty boop look is not working on her.

Your not really beautiful if your not naturally beautiful and that chick is anything but natural, my mom seen her the othher day on tv and said is that a guy. I told her no and she said she thought it was a drag queen.

i love some of her mu. but, the e/s application on the episode where she takes boston on a date is like, scary?? eh.

Most of the time it looks like drag queen makeup. It's just way too much!

Janice.jpg
Can you see the resemblance? That is exactly how her eyes look with those lashes she wears.

I like some of the e/s color she wears and how she applies it, but it's definately too much for everyday wear...Is it just me or her mom looks like a Klingon from star trek? lol, sorry that was random :lol:

hehe I agree with that one! she's playing a crazy and out there persona, so I guess her MU does fit the character. Sometimes I think it looks well done, but other times, I feel like damn, they used MUA on her or what?

Yeah, seriously! it was more like I'm going to take you down to the dungeon kind of makeup, lol

OMG!!!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that, LMAO!!! :add_wegbrech:

Even Mr. Boston was like, sister Patterson looks like a gorilla (or was it chimpanzee)? :laughing:

She does look like a drag queen. I wish she would tone it down a bit. OH well, whatever works for her I guess.

LOLOLOL I see it!!!

That is my favorite muppet too! Only because we have the same name (Janice, which is my real name, not malina).

She needs to get some lighter fake eyelashes, she can barely open her eyes.

Her makeup tends to look clownish and I agree with another poster she often times looks like a drag queen....to her defense it matches her attitude/persona.

Back