The Body Shop Hair Care

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone use the body shops hair care? was thinking of buying the honey moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, but im open to any sugguestions on the products you have tried for hair from there. they have grapeseed glossing serum and coconut oil hair shine that i wanted to try too. also they have monoi oil that looked interesting..can be used for hair or skin or in the bath.

anyone tried any of these products?

i use the ginger shampoo. loooooovvvve it. my hair has never been better.

i was wondering if it was any good also u might wanna try the little sample sizes i think there only 3.50

i wanna try theyre hair mask, but since i didnt see a review or anything on here about anyone using the brand, ive been putting if off.

but if its anything like theyre body/beatuy/facial stuff, then im totally all for it.

i love the grapeseed glossing serum, it smells delicious and doesnt weigh your hair down!

I received a gift certificate for Christmas so purchased the honey moisture conditioner and a lip balm.

To be honest, the conditioner seemed quite emollient initialy. But I didn't think it was that great - I wouldn't purchase again. Same for the lip balm.

I think Pantene is a lot better, for a third of the price.

I love the body shop, and one thing I've never bought from there is any of the haircare products. I would also like to know what anyone else who has tried them thought about it.

I too love the Body Shop I love their makeup and body butters and perfume oils and lip balms and well nearly everything, but I havent tried the hair stuff either so thanks for the heads up, it seems to never catch my eye when I go, but how could I miss such good sounding stuff like honey haircare, hair masks, and glossing serums....Wow... I have to go try this stuff out :cheer2: Thanks!

P.S. Sorry I wasnt any help!

Latest posts

Back