Foods you absolutely GORGE yourself on

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
List a dish that you absolutely GORGE yourself on every time you have it.

Don't read this if you're on a master cleanse regimen! :laughing:

I'm talking food that you would eat yourself to death with if you had enough! Food you tuck into until your pants don't fit anymore and BEYOND!
For me, it is rice and Kielbasa sausage cooked with tomatoes and peppers. I looove it. Every time I have it I have like three plates full I swear *oink*.

mmm

i have like

MANY

okay..

PEANUT BUTTER

apples

WHEAT THINS

salt and vinegar chips

ravioli..i love pasta so much. ravioli with alfredo sauce..its to die for..especially from olive garden.

oh god thats a good one too! i just ate but im hungry again! i have like a metabolism (or maybe BOREDOM) problem or something. lmao.

hmmm, well, I remember before I went vegan, I used to go cuckoo for creamy mac and cheese.

Momokins that sounds so awesome! Please post the actual recipe for me. I would love, love, love it!

Homemade food: broccoli casserole it's my comfort food.

Take out: Stuffed Pizza, it's a slice of heaven.

Oh boy, I could eat tons of those buns they serve at Italian restaurants, warm (yum!) and lots of butter, lol

I could gorge myself on the following foods:

lobster

crabs

scallops

mussels

cheesecake

Ice cream! Especially cookies'n'cream. When I'm on a roll, I can finish the whole gallon!

Back