Frownies

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone ever heard or tried Frownies? Seemingly they are used and loved by celebrities, and they help to prevet frowns or lines appearing on the face. They look like plasters! and are used in a similar way. They are often put on at night over frown lines, and at the sides of each eye (to prevent and treat crows feet etc) and at the sides of the mouth. The idea is that they retrain the facial muscels eliminating the need for facial excersisers. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

I just saw Frownies in Blisslab's new catalog. Interesting idea. I just wonder if they really work.

whole foods market sells them in the vitamin-cosmetics dept. i use magic tape...also been more consistent using carole maggio's facersizes the past two weeks (along w/eva fraziers facial workout) noticed an improvement in less than a week even though i've been doing these 1-2x/wk since 1992. just got braces 2 weeks ago & talk about tmj, metal mouth abrasions & losing those last 15 #...who knew flossing would be such an ordeal.

GR8FISCH,

Did you have to get your molars out? I am asking because I have to get all four of mine out and I am nervous and scared about the proceedure. If you went through a similar molar-removing "experience" please enlighten me. By the way, sorry about your braces. I heard that they hurt a lot.
icon_eek.gif

Hi there - I'm not too sure about the molar procedure - I have what's left of mine before crowns - don't have wisdom teeth...either i'm dumber than I realize...or God figured too much was a waste...ha - ha...what I recommend on the nutritional side of life: check you cycle schedule... more hormones mean more pain & bleeding & sensitivity for all surgical procedures. Also the Vit. E family thins the blood, so it's best to not use it for about a week before the surgery & save it for afterwards to help healing. Add extra Vit. C Complex & B-vit. complex up to two week before, drink 1-2 oz aloe vera juice in 6 oz water for healing & ask them about taking advil.

Wow! Vitamin E thins your blood? I never heard that! I say that because I use it and also have a blood clotting disorder. Verrry interesting! Originally Posted by GR8FISCH Hi there - I'm not too sure about the molar procedure - I have what's left of mine before crowns - don't have wisdom teeth...either i'm dumber than I realize...or God figured too much was a waste...ha - ha...what I recommend on the nutritional side of life: check you cycle schedule... more hormones mean more pain & bleeding & sensitivity for all surgical procedures. Also the Vit. E family thins the blood, so it's best to not use it for about a week before the surgery & save it for afterwards to help healing. Add extra Vit. C Complex & B-vit. complex up to two week before, drink 1-2 oz aloe vera juice in 6 oz water for healing & ask them about taking advil.

It's important to do some research on blood thinners...if you, like my Dad, have to use Coumadin, then using Vit. E could create major havoc with a cut or surgical procedures. Some foods (broccoli, cabbage etc.) seem to interfere with coumadin also & doctors either don't know this or expect the consumer to be smarter than what they're working with.

Latest posts

Back