Your Signature look is...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Name something that you do cosmetically that you feel is your "signature" look.

An example is for me I use white highlighter just below the middle of my upper brow and orange/red lipstick. This is my signature look.

My sis-in-law uses only YSL blue mascara, that is hers

My other sis-in-law uses glitter in various places in different colors very lightly, that's hers.

What is yours?

black mascara, soft pink blush, and lipgloss.

products:

benefit dandelion

whatever lipgloss i am wearing

clinique long pretty lashes mascara in black.

Metallic Blue Eyliner eyeshadow mixed with an eyeliner sealer try Napoleon Perdis cake eyeliner sealer chek out the website.. <3 freakin love it...i love vibrant look at me colours

other than that

bronzer,mascara,eyeliner in other words defined eyes..eyes can captivate when taken to the next level and a pale gloss

For just throwing something on really quick its. foundation blacktrack fluidline on top & bottom, a little bit of mascara bronzer and teaberry lipgloss.

hmm i dont know

but for the last little while maybe...

black liquid liner sorta cat eye style sometimes

and light pink blush

with pale lips

Mine is always changing..

at the moment

face: as it is summer i dont wear as much foundation so sheer bronzer

eyes: green e/s black liner and lots of black mascara

lips : always nude colour

i love this look although i feel stuck with it at the moment, there is so many things i could do but i always wipe it all off and go with green! lol

according to my mood, i change the colors, but it would be eyepencil, tons of black mascara (on both upper and lower lashes), a bit of blush, and a pinkish pale lipgloss. lol but right now i'm a springbean junkie ^^

I love light lip colors, coverup for any skin flaws I may have at the moment, & lots of MAC products.

My looks change all the time. It depends on my mood and what I'm wearing.

But one I like to repeat is brown smokey eyes. This never fails and goes with everything.

Back