??? Regarding MMU in Summer or warmer weather

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am new to MMU only since the fall of 06 anyway my question is because 1 summer is coming and 2 I am going to AZ for 2 weeks in May. How does MMU work in warm weather? Do you still use it? Does it stay on? REally curious plus woith my trip coming it will be warm, warmer than my state WA so I need to know to plan LOL. Any summer time tips are welcome~~:tocktock:

MMU is even better in summer in comparison to regular MU in my opinion. There are a couple of tricks that help. If you have oil/humidity issues, apply setting powder then your foundation, then another light layer at the end. MMU will stay put as long as you using blotting action rather than wiping. It will even stay on after being in water if you don't rub the MMU off.

My one SIL got hooked on MMU because I had applied some to her hand to show her how it feels and she forgot about it all day- including swimming. She was doing dishes and noticed it was still there.

It definitely FEELS so much better.

Hoozey, another questions do you use different color foundations or do you go with different bronzers??

I am searching for my new foundation color right now. I used BE and would mix Light and Tan to match my summer skin but got the dreaded itch. So I found Lumiere. The l-m golden is perfect for winter but the m golden was too olivey. Got M. Warm and it's a good intermediate color but I think I'll even need the next darker warm shade.

I find bronzers look a little fake- either too orange or too ruddy on me. Although I do like Mad Mineral's Sheer Tan- it goes on quite sheer and just imparts a hint of color. I have also used this for contour color. They are still having their 5 gram jar blowout and another 15% off- just went there today. Decided to make my mom a mineral makeup Mother's day gift (she's never done makeup but wants to start) and got their SPF powder for her.

You know I am very impressed with Mad minerals ordered last month from them and I am going to order again from them before the 15% sale ends very good quality which I wasnt really expecting.

Hey! I live in Las Vegas and in the summer the temperature sometimes gets to be 115 or higher. I use BE and it lasts all day, sometimes I just use Mineral Veil a few more times a day that I usually do, but the foundation lasts all day.

I live in the south and it is hot and humid! Mineral foundation definitely lasts much better than regular makeup. It even lasts through swimming so perspiration isn't a problem. Just dab dry, don't wipe.

Latest posts

Back