Courtney Cox's makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too would like to know what she uses. Her and Jennifer aniston look great! I wish I had my own makeup artist like they do. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

CourtneyCox.jpg

Courteney Cox Arquette on Friends

Make-up by Beth Katz

Skin Care - Phytomer Moisturizer, Jurlique Rose Water Spray

Foundation- La Bella Donna Mineral Base in Marianna and Caterina

Concealer- Yves St. Laurent Touché Eclat to highlight under eye area, Jurlique Eye Wrinkle Cream mixed with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in #3 and #5.

Powder- T. LeClerc Powder to set make-up and Jurlique Silk Dust for touch-ups.

Blush- Bobbi Brown in a blend of Soft Pink and Apricot

Lashes- Curls lashes with Shu Uemura lash curler, applies L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black.

Brows- Shaped with a Tweezerman and trimmed. Beth uses Shu Uemura powder shadow in 4 brown hues. Wets and applies with an angle brush to fill in brows and extend the ends out. Brow defined with Senna eye shadow in Doe Skin.

Eye Shadow- Shadow colors depend on wardrobe.

Eye Liner- Lined with M.A.C Black Crème Liner and smudged with BeneFit Crème Shadow

Lips- Body and Soul lip liner in Whisper, lined only for emphasis. Vincent Longo in Cherry, Belle Etoille and Nude. Bobbi Brown stains like Ruby, Walnut and Cranberry

Source: Makeup 411

Back