Anyone here listen to Dr. Laura?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I didn't realize so many hated her. She helps people daily on her radio show out here, but I think it's nationwide. So many call in and say how much they love her. I don't know anything about how she is homophobic or whatever, who cares about that anyhow?

All I know is she is about protecting children and I like that.

My husband says that he likes her, i have heard her occassionally on the radio, havent paid that much attention though...but i think she is good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG, I haven't listened to Laura in so long! I should start listening again, I love her Tony! "Pssshhh!" to anyone who doesn't :wink:

I used to love it when a women would call in with a question that had an obvious answer and she would say "you already know the answer you just don't want to do anything about it and need someone else to tell you what you already know"

"*whining* my ex was abusing my daughter but I still love him is it ok to take him back?"

BLEH! Stupid women, sorry, am I being b$#*chy, LOL!!!!

Dude! She has an action figure now? Bahahahaha!!! :rotfl: I have to have one!!!

Well thats all i know about her and its all i need to know so no i wont be listening to her.

I am trying to keep my mouth shut about Dr. Laura so I do not offend anyone.

Dr Phil is much more real than she will ever be!

Dr Phil bugs me though, don't ask me why. I don't think anyone will take it personally if you state your opinion. As long as your not just bashing, I'm interested!

never heard of her.. i like to listen to Dr Ruth..lol

please share.. i dont know her to get offended

Back