Best place online to buy MAC?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I should have asked this in my other thread about MAC recs for eyeshadows....sorry!

But I don't have any stores near me that sell MAC, and I don't want to buy on ebay. Where do you get your MAC eyeshadows? I did find a site, gloss.com that has free shipping right now on MAC, but I wanted to check and see where you all get yours from.

Thank you again!

I mostly buy from their offical site, but I also bought from gloss.com.... and nordstroms.

I had at first thought I would go to the MAC site. 'then I found gloss.com who are offering free shipping this week for all MAC powders.

So, I knew about MAC, if 'Gloss.com sells MAC amd offers free shipping I think I will go there. I was also wondering if their are any discount or coupn codes at any of the sites you frequent,

Please treat me kindly with my newbie status. {LOL_How long does it last around here}

I;'m not really newbie to all makeup. I've worn it for years, mostly wal-mart stuff and the beauticontrol that I bought from my sister for 1 0 years! Never changed that lipstick shade in 10 yearsl Now that is just pathetic I guessl Sorry this post is rambling on and on Iam supposed to be asleep right now. I take something in the evening to help me sleep better, but sometimes it has the opposite effect and I'll be up all night. But I am under the influience of my pill that should have me snoozzzzing away. So if this post is a little strange, I'll :scared: reread in the morning and delete it.:handkuss:

MAC usually offers free shipping if you buy $50 worth of products (which isn't too hard) lol :lol:

luckily I live in nyc, so I just go buy it at a MAC pro store. I hardly order it online unless it was some exslusive online item and the store didn't have it.

MAC online IS offering free shipping on any purchase... until March 24th.

I just bought one eyeshadow tonight, and it worked.

You just have to use the code SPFAVES at checkout.

The plus side to ordering from MAC is I get my order in 1-2 days tops... even with the standard shipping. Gloss.com takes like a week.

Hope that helps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ditto! I order directly from the official site.

There's nothing wrong with asking, Christy. Nothing strange or wrong with your post - it's good to ask questions, so that way you know what's going on.

You really have to be careful with sites such as E-Bay. You can never really be sure what you're going to get.

i never buy mac. and if i do, its from the ladies here. but, i must have a go and go to the official mac site because, well, i want free shipping and a few products. lol.

the UK site never gets free shipping, tight gits always want there £4 postage

Back