EDM Blush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im ordering a full size foundation from EDM and I want to know if anyone likes their blushes and which colors. I might order a few of those as well. I would love sugguestions on which would look good with my skin tone, please!

IMG_4004.jpg

Thing is they've got a few really nice new colors. Best friends, Anytime, Siesta, Nick Nack, would look great on you. Any of the one's for light and fair skin.

I've read rave reviews of Apple Blush so I got it and I think it's very pretty. I also got Weekend Getaway. I like that one too. Their blushes are very versatile! Any of the lighter pink ones would probably look great on you.

I think B&B would look beautiful on you with your coloring. EDM blushes are the only products from their line that I've had success with.

I have Siesta and Nick Nack and they are both nice.

What lipstick brand and shade do you wear in your photos? It looks nice on you. Is it the same one or different shades? Is it the same from that skin tone thread, the first and second photo?

im actually wearing MAC's russian red in their tinted lipglass, if you like how it looks pink i wouldnt reccomend this because it's only pink as it's mostly worn off and the lighting, lol. it's supposed to be BRIGHT red.

I know in the pictures of me wearing EDM I have on Aromaleigh Pure Lips Lipstick in Honey, I love that color a lot..it was just a sample, but I cant wait to buy a full size one, and try other colors.

Email Me is what I got in a sample and it makes a great bronzer if used lightly...really lightly since I am pretty fair.

Rebecca

lol, thank you. it's an emily strange kitty hoodie..ive had it for so long now, a few years. i got it off ebay though, you used to be able to buy them on the site but im sure it's not there anymore.

I like the chit chat blush that EDM has. It is a pink color with a lot of shine, not really sparkle, but very pretty.

Christy

I took some sugguestions and I got apple and nick nack. they're both lovely and don't turn my cheeks orange like others do. i like apple best, but i love them both! i didn't think i'd buy any from EDM and that they probably were boring because of how they are shown on the site, but they're really good blushes! I'll probably order more.

siesta!!!!

email me, i think, it too light of a blush, and i'm quite pale! =X

Once and Again is in a little dark but beautiful...it make a really nice lippie

i know it's OT, but i looooove your hoodie :rotfl: is it just pink&white or do you have a nice embroidery on it, like emily, or her cat ? (forgive me for asking, but i also love Emily the Strange).

it's just pink and white. no embroidery. nothing to forgive, don't worry about it! ive had mine so long and its shrunk, and its a size medium and i ususally wear small.

odd, i think theyre pretty

Back