Favorite 3 brands of eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know that most of you love MAC here, and I am looking into geting some shadows from them. But, I also hear other names like Stila, NXY and others. What are your favorites? I probably wouldn't want to pay to much more the the price for MAC, so could you give me your faves in that price range?

It is hard getting a makeup collection together when you really started with basically nothing. Or nothing that I would want to wear now. I am trying to start with newer and better things than before.

Again, ladies, I so much appreciate your effort in responding to my posts. I know you all get so many just like this. from us newbies.

Makes us love you though because you are so helpful.

Christy

I would say Cargo, Urban Decay and Stila. But if you really want to save some money then head to your local Walgreens and get some Milani and prestige! They are amazing, just like MAC

Urban Decay

MAC

NYX (haven't tried it, but I just ordered 4 eyeshadows from them, so I hope I like it.)

I use mainly MAC, but Milani works just as well for fraction of the price. Also heard NYX has pretty good pigmentation too.

I'd have to say that I gravitate quite a bit towards MAC, Ben Nye, and Kryolan for my eyeshadow needs.

I've recently tried NYX, and I think that it's quite comparable to MAC, and other high-priced brands.

I recently got a big NYX Haul! The trio e/s was 5.00 everything was cheap. The colors are very nice. I really like the l/s it was 3.50. I got mine at a Place called Freds which is like a dollar store.

no department stores carry it. for me, i found it at Longs Drugs and Drug Barn.

thats cheap. the trios that i found at my local Longs are 5.99

MAC and Urban Decay are my favourites. For cheaper ones, Boots No17 are really good and last a long time.

Back