NPOTW Nail Polish of the Week

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since it looks like this thread has dissapeared in to the ether, I decided to start another one.

This is OPI's Electric Eel from their brights collection. I like the color. I had to use 3 coats to really make it pop.

nice as usual arcenciel! today i have baby pink french tips. I wish i had a camera.

Once again, beautiful. I really love this color. The nail art gets better and better each week. The three coats really make it pop. All of my nails are finally at a nice length, and I'm going to do them in OPI's Big Apple Red, which I love. If they come out nice I'll try to post some pics.

Thank you David. I have been eye balling that big apple red. I think it is a fabulous red. I hope you post pics. I am happy for you that your nails are growing nicely and uniform. I know that can be a hard thing to acheive.

Thank you Emily and Bluebird.

Looks cool! I like it a lot...

My nail polish of the week is plain black. :dong: lol. I just wanted to try something different...

Looks good. I wish I could do stuff like that to my nails but that'll never happen. Oh well, looks good tho.

It is very hot! I love that color, and the nail art is nice too. I Lilac it a lot.

Salut Katroisier! Hmm, I never thought to do a TUT. If I have time, I will put one together for next week which will be my Easter egg themed nails.

Thank you :five:

Latest posts

Back