Do you wear makeup at home ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
do u wear makeup at home? like if it`s a sunday and all u have to do is watch tv and clean around n eat n just chill at home ....then what all products do u wear at home?

If I am just around the house and not going anywhere, I won't wear any makeup!

Absolutely!! It's a great chance to try out new stuff. Quite often I do an entire makeup look and not leave the house. It's all part of the fun of makeup for me.

i wear a skin treatment mask or lotion when im going to be at home all day, my face needs a day off too!

Same here, if I want to practise or try out new colours I wear it, otherwise no

hey ....i do wear makep at home from time to time....i wear liquid liner or sometime heavy kajal(kohl) and lipgloss/stick at home most of the time.......... feel confident wid em.

i don't wear make up at home unless i want to experiment with my new cosmetic products

I don't wear anything. It's weird, as much as I love to wear makeup, I can't wait to get it off once I'm home.

If I'm not going anywhere - or the extent of where I'm going consists of like the gas station - then nope. I"m not going to bother doing my makeup to sit around the house.

Sometimes, but mostly I dont. Maybe just some mascara and lipgloss and mineral veil:)

Latest posts

Back