Gary Chung: Makeup Tutorial - 3 *So Pretty!!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is cute!!!

It's funny how every once in awhile he'll say a word or phrase in English. lol.

Lol

i muted it, cause i thought at first that he spoke english but then he started to talk and i knew he didnt, so instead of listening, which was distracting me from the actual makeup that he was doing on her, i muted it =P

That was a really good look on her! Thanks for posting.

And yes, that was really funny about the random english phrases, because I was like...was that English? HAHA!

hehe I've seen this video a couple of days ago (browsing on youtube), I love the sparkles too! that music is in my head now, lol!

OMG. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. I've been looking FOREVER on tutorials like this because I am asian and it's kind of hard looking for asian makeup tutorials! <3333 The girl has really nice skin HAha.

I love the under eye shimmer, too. Pretty!

I'm always amazed at how featherlite the touch of muas is - more like skteching, or just whispering the colors on.

Cool - thank you!

i love this tutorial. hehe I was surprised to find I understood it cause I usually don't understand chinese on tv (I am chinese) hehe. and Chinese people always use english words every now and then.

Back