How often do you buy make-up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was starting to go a little nuts with all the great make-up recs on here, so I decided it was time to go on my first no-buy (semi, lol)

Before that I was buying new makeup every couple of days/week..

Just curious about how often everyone else buys makeup?

ive actually just bought my first mac pigments off ebay, its payday tomorrow and im so excited! buying makeup makes me feel soo good i wish i cud do it every day!

Usually when I buy makeup I go insane for a little while, then I lay off for a few months. Since I discovered mineral makeup; however, I've deviated from my routine. I've been really bad lately. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ha! Way to often!

3-4 times a week for sure......even if it's just one or two e/s...........especailly since all you girls recommend such awesome products!

Every chance I get! It used to be once every few months, but from November through January I hauled way too much. I'm cutting back to once a month.

hehe :laughing: , ídem. i don't buy more things because i don't have more money, but i wish i could! :rockwoot:

all of my money goes to my son. but, i only spend money on myself once a year. thats when taxes come back and every penny goes to mu. i did that last year and now, this year =]]

maybe once to twice a year. yeah i don't buy that much. its because i don't have a job and not a lot of money. once i get a job, i think i will purchase every week or whenever i get paid.

When I was first building up my collection, probably once every couple of weeks.

Now that I have pretty much everything I want, I have only been buying things when I run out of something, plus very rare "fun" purchases like a new eyeshadow. So now, I probably buy makeup once a month or less. And my purchases are much smaller on average now ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back