Tailored shorts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ladies,

Do you think tailored shorts will look professional if paired with opaque tights and a tailored blazer?

Thanks

Um...I would never ever wear shorts - or anything for that matter in the summer with tights. I don't think shorts are appropriate for like an office environment, which is where I'm assuming you work. I would go with a cropped pant or capri. Tights would just look weird though.

Yes, definately. If you don't have to be super formal with long trousers. Shorts with opaque tights look good..Maybe just make sure you dont wear the really short shorts. Also, no boots with it. I would wear ballet flats or pumps. Very nice spring look:)

The way I am picturing it, it looks a bit tacky, maybe you can make it work though! Show us some pictures!

Interesting! This is exactly what the shop assistant told me, although the shorts are slightly shorter than I would have wanted. They looked very elegant in the catalogue she showed me.

Thank you, ladies, for your comments. So far I cannot force myself into wearing those fabulous shorts, but I am really really tempted.

Check the link below as overall look is very similiar to it, but with black/grey/blue opaque tights.

Celebrities in shorts by Emma Sells

I think its such a cute trend and I've seen quite a few peoiple wearing this look! Although a girl in my class at uni was wearing shorts with tights and a pair of wellington boots when it was pouring with rain in December. Was v amusing!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Def go for ballet flats or a nice pair of heels(no wellies!!).

Latest posts

Back