Help me accessorize these dresses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought these on Ebay

AA55.jpg

CC78.jpg

921f_1_b.jpg

I don't want to copy the style in the picture.. lol. I was thinking the new patent wedges of this season would look hot. in yellow. and a big bag, maybe white? I'm kind of bigger than these models so I need all the help from proportion (BIG bag) and heels lol. Still searching for the perfect accessories (I have like NONE)

I think a large bag and some big sunglasses would about do it. I don't think that you can really do too much accessories because the tops are so busy.

Do you like bangles as bracelets?

A bag is a must! I love that first dress, you got really nice ones

You have very good taste i think, the idea of the big bags and the wedges is great i think, i would wear them too, with these dresses :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think you're right about the bangles. I'll have to find a cute bag, I basically have none

I don't think you need much because the dresses are busy looking as is.

The wedges and bags are obvious must.

I think long chained necklance - like thin ones in perhaps gold would be a good +. Or some braclets - not both, cuz like I said... busy looking top.

cute dresses..can you give me the link plz :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ?

& I agree with the suggestions for a cute bangle or bracelets

37312099-02.jpg

34685143-04.jpg

98421830_t.jpg

round shape earrings will be cute with it too

98137742_t.jpg

98133310_t.jpg

33947521.jpg

36819448.jpg

check at forever21,Aldo accessories, Claire's or Accessorize..they got some cute,colorful earrings & bangles

Hmm the 1st and last pics are Japanese model.

I think I've seen those dresses in one of Japanese magazines before.

very cute dresses. i agree a big bag (i was thinking a big tote bag, the kind you can go to the beach with) is a must, i think white would be a good idea so you can use it with all the dresses.

small round earrings and big bracelets as previously shown. i wouldn't wear any necklace, unless it's very very discreet. people should focus on the dresses, so you don't need much accessories.

for the shoes, i'd say sandals.

ok, bit off topic, but in summer i think an ankle bracelet is really cute.

I guess that's newest style in korea...

momokins, can you tell me what site you are getting it from? I want to check out some too

i would just wear it ans simple flip flop!

if you search on ebay "korea dress" or "japan dress" there are many many sellers out there who will pop up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hth

Thanks for this Momokins! Those dresses are so pretty! What is the quality of the material like?

Just checked out Ebay and found loads of dresses I want to get. Can't wait to get paid :rockwoot:

Back