Pimples showing through concealer in pictures!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some friends have recently sent me some pics from some party we went to... I had my makeup done and my foundation is thick enough to cover everything.. But on the picture.. OMG it's like I had NO FOUNDATION on whatsoever. ALL my pimples were showing through the thick foundation and concealer. What a HORROR!!!

I use probably the thickest foundation I could ever find in my pale shade: Lancome Teint Idole.. It provides full coverage, and makes my skin perfect during daytime.. But on these pics?? WTF?!?! I'm ashamed that anybody else has that on their computer!!!!!!

GAH anybody else with this problem?? :scared:

I sympathize with you. It was probably the flash at night. or you need a thicker foundation, top it with powder too.

I've had this problem with foundation before. Regardless of the thickness of the foundation, some foundations just photograph better than others.

I'm sorry your pics didn't turn out good, though. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you don't have oily skin, try Cinema Secrets! The coverage is so great, you don't even need concealer.

Any suggestions for camera-friendly foundations?

Ah I keep hearing about this one over and over again!

maybe try... hmmm... i dont even know lol. i have never really had this problem.. maybe just a touch up before pics?:kopfkratz:

that always happened to me and it was horrible. that's how i could tell a foundation was good: take a pic and see how it looks. the only one that's photographed well was mac's studio fix fluid and urban decay's mineral makeup.

Gee that sucks hard.I've had that problem too so I'm anxious to read these replies I def. know how you're feeling.

suggestion:if they are that bad just run those pimples right through photoshop and voila!You've got hot pics!

I've found powder fdtns photograph better for me, since it absorbs more light and doesn't bounce off my pimples as bad.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid and Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup both have looked great in pics for me, too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, I have heard great things about Cinema Secrets as well.

Thats what I do to test my foundations. I take a picture of myself with flash. So far the only foundation I have that photographs well is my MAC SatinFinish.

I've never had this problem :kopfkratz: i guess i have a really good camera lol

but, mind you, i dont even get many pimples, just the occassional one

Mac studio fix fluid? is it possible for a foundation with spf to photograph well? If it is i want this!

yah prob your foundation. i would recomend adding more concealer. i usually pack that on plus a dot of powder and i never hav a problem all night!!

Latest posts

Back