Who all doesn't line their waterline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Am I alone in this? I just can't stand how it looks on me, so I don't do it. Plus it feels really creepy.

I do most of the time, I think it makes the eye look so much better! Are you lining in white? Cause sometimes if its overdone I can't stand it either....in that case i suggest you try a nude color. And Same with black, for me it always look way too much... But i've seen others pull that off too

i dont...because everytime i do, 30 mins after i apply it...its already smudged and i have raccooon eyes!!!

I never did... I just started doing it recently. I'm not sure yet if I like it better with or without doing it. I never use fluidlines though, i use lancome's le crayon kohl.

I always do, but only with black or dark brown liner! Although, I had big eyes, so it helps to make them smaller. If I don't line my waterline, I feel SOOOOO weird and naked!

I never do too. 1. It smears I have a Mac liner (pencil) and Estee Lauder, waterproof they all smear off before an 8 hour day.

2. It is a hassle to take off at night. You gotta use eye makeup remover, then a qtip inside your bottom lid, and it's a mess that takes too long for me.

For those two primary reasons I dont do it on a daily basis. I like a clean look. But for a party I do go all out, and will get the smokey cat eye look.

I do. If I feel like doing my whole eye.

With pencil - liquid always enter my eyes.

I got this one from Maybelline (the red stick). Never smudges and it goes on light or dark, depending how much you want. Really good.

Or I'll do it with a pink-shimmery pencil instead of white.

Latest posts

Back