Solia Flat Iron ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought this (the pink one) and noticed that the plates don't line up flat - is this normal for this flat iron - I also have the CHI and the plates on it lay flat together. I wanted a flat iron w/adj. temp. control and one that doesn't give super stick straight hair (I still like volume), so the Solia sounded perfect, but, I don't want one that is messed up. Any insight would be great....Thanks

I wish I was able to help but I don't have a flat iron as I am quite clumsy! I hope someone is able to help you:)

I hope someone can help! I'm looking for a new flat iron, and this one has great reviews on Folica.com.

Well...I contacted cs at Folica and they said there is a problem w/the pink one. They are going to resend the blue one to me. Just a FYI to anyone who orders...get the blue one.

Sorry about your bad experience... But relieving to hear that folica will send you a new one instead.

I have actually have the original Solia flat iron. And let me tell you I love it! I don't think there could be a better one designed for my particular hair type. (Short, fine hair)

In my opinion and in most cases, the original version/model of an item seem to work the best. Although the more recent ones do look quite tempting to purchase rather.

Back