World's most beautiful women reveal their secrets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It was for about two decades that Elizabeth Taylor (born in 1932) was considered one of the world's most beautiful women. Men particularly loved her eyes. The actress applied violet shades under the lower eyelids and violet mascara to the ends of the lashes to emphasize her blue eyes.

0.gif
0.gif
0.gif
0.gif
0.gif
0047-1.jpg

Lady Madonna: Forever young and beautiful
0.gif
0.gif

Brigitte Bardot (born in 1934), who is sometimes called BB or Bebe, was a sex symbol of an entire epoch. People knew her by wasp-like waist, sexy lips and coiffure that was later called "a la Bardot." Everyday 10-minute physical exercises helped Bardot looked wonderful. The actress applied light lipstick on her sexy lips and finished the makeup slightly touching the lips with vaseline.

Superstars always look stunning in public. What are the secrets of their beauty?

Catherine Zeta-Jones, 34, always appears in public smiling. She says her teeth are white not thanks to some widely advertised toothpaste but because of strawberry. The actress brushes her teeth with strawberry at least once a week.

Cameron Diaz, 32, is suffering from acne that we cannot see thanks to her perfect makeup. The actress is forbidden to do aggressive peeling; she is rubbing her face with powdered milk every day to make the skin very soft.

Naomi Campbel, 34, says well-milled coffee is a wonderful thing to fight cellulitis. She rubs her hips with well-milled coffee once a week and then wraps her problem areas with foil.

Yasmina Filali, 29, follows Cleopatra's example and takes a bath with one liter of milk at least once a week. At that, her bath is never hotter than 38 degrees.

Christina Aguilera, 23, rubs her face with a raw potato and then sunbathes every day.

Goldie Hawn stays young with the aid of a cream normally used to shrink haemorrhoids. She rubs it under her eyes to get rid of puffiness.

Cindy Crawford, 38, applies a fresh potato to her eyelids before coming out, which helps her get rid of wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes. If nothing helps, Cindy puts on sunglasses.

Ornella Muti, 48, loves a face pack made of kiwi. She recommends to add some honey and yogurt to kiwi mass, stir it up and apply to the face for 20 minutes.

Sandra Bullock, 38, believes the famous English saying "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" actually helps. So, Sandra rubs her face with fresh apple every day. Apple juice purifies the skin and improves epithelium cells.

Sophia Loren, 69, does not look her age and is still wonderful. Tomato is the secret of Sophia's beauty. The actress loves a face pack made of tomato with honey and olive oil. The face pack is effective when remains on the face for an hour.

Source: Funreports.com

Cool tips!! In regards to the strawberry-tooth brushing one, I read that if you decide to try it you should make sure you brush with regular toothpaste right after because if you don't the acid can be bad for your teeth over time.

Did anyone see the Interview Magazine that had all about Liz Taylor, I thought it was awesome and in her day oh my word she was beautiful, she still is of course. I always liked Liz

I always thought she had purple eyes o_O

turns out it was just a lil trick she did to make her eyes look that way :tocktock:

Pretty neat, and yeah she has always been beautiful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You're welcome Andom :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

great tips, thanks for sharing, that's very interesting. lol at cameron diaz and powder milk, i never thought we could use powder milk that way.

cool tips but some of these seem unreal and i just can't buy that these wealthy women don't have professionals working on there skin far more regularly than the rest of us can, lol. thanks for posting

Latest posts

Back