What's Your Favourite Shampoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's your favourite shampoo?? My are Garnier Long&Strong and Sleek&Shine.

long&strong killed my hair.

I'm using Suave's Brunette shampoo, I've had it for a week and its GREAT :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The exact name escapes me atm, sorry.

I use Organic stuff

Aveda shampoos u buy only from Salons I refuse to use shampoos from the drugstore they contain lots of chemicals

I like either Sebastian Body Double Shampoo and Conditioner, or the volumizing shampoo and conditioner from Biolage. It smells so good!

right now im using the volumizing stuff from sunsilk...its pretty awesome and smells great. But I also love Biolage cuz its so moisturizing

I find that all shampoos pretty much all work the same on my hair. But if I had to pick one it would be Matrix. It smells sooo good, too.

HSH Chocolate Soy Milk Shampoo... To be used in conjunction with the Soy Milk Conditioner and Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i love love love herbal essences moisture/hydration shampoo with coconut and orchid....it smells wonderful!!! i have so many shampoos, but another of my favorites is lanza straightening/smoothing shampoo it really gets rid of frizz

when it comes down to it, I like drugstore brands better than salon brands like Aveda (even though it smells divine!). I tried Tresemme shampoo a while back, and I have to say that it was one of the best I've tried for making my hair manageable and soft. plus, it smells great too!

Right now I am loving the John Frieda Brilliant Brunnette, it makes my hair so soft. My fav smelling is L'Anza but its too expensive

Right now I'm alternating between three shampoos because my scalp hates me when it is cold and dry or the seasons are changing. I have a pretty dandruffy scalp but it is also oily and sometimes dry and itchy. I don't know why or how, but these shampoos seem to keep it at bay lol. I am using Neutrogena T-Gel as my main one, yes it smells like pavement because of the coal tar in it but it seems to work on the dandruff issue... then on and off Rusk Purify Tea Tree Oil and Cucurbita, which smells like peppermint :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and also Paul Mitchell Awapuhi.

Latest posts

Back