Any Undereye creams with SPF?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, I don't get this, ladies! The most delicate area on your face is under your eyes and everyone knows how important sunscreen is to prevent damage and aging. Why can't I find a decent undereye cream for the day that has an SPF higher than 4?

I did find one by Neutrogena but honestly, it is the first product of theirs I have tried that I don't like...not at all moisturizing!

Any ideas??

I just use sunscreen under my eyes. I haven't found an undereye cream that is formulated so that the sunscreen is effective, though I think Clinique may "now" have one...?

OK, I will check out Clinique. BTW, who is that picture of in your Avatar?

Oh I feel the same way!! Skin cancer around the eyes is so difficult to treat so it can easily become fatal. I don't usually use eye cream in the morning, but I use Mary Kay Day Solution anti aging stuff with SPF in the morning. I just make sure to apply some around my eyes.

murad has an eye cream with spf, and i have read some great reviews on it too. am hoping to try it out soon

Ditto, I started using this thanks to recs on this board and its great - moisturising enough for me (at the moment)

Murad makes a couple good ones with SPF 15 and Kiehl's makes a great eye mouisturizing stick with SPF 30.

Hi,

Thanks BlackMettalic. Dermalogica is a very good line.
icon14.gif

Just remember on some of those that avobenzone needs octocrylene to be stable in sunlight. Octinoxate does the opposite and you don't want to see it paired up with avobenzone (even if octocrylene is on the ingredient list).

Has anyone try these 2 :

Clinique Advanced Stop Signs Eye SPF15 and

Clarins Eye Contour SPF30

I'm between these two and I cannot choose which one!

I use my Clinique Anti-Aging Eye Cream day and night - I put my Neutrogena Sunscreen over that during the day.

Latest posts

Back