I Need Some Eyeshadow Tips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay ladies, I really need some make up tips. I'm fair skinned, with long medium brown hair and caramel highlights, and green eyes. I'm looking on any advice on what types of eyeshadows would go well with me. Also, please list what colors and by whom, thanks:)

as far as myself, i go with different colors and styles every day. i hope someone replies with a better answer then mine. lol.

Depends on what you want to accent. Browns and neutrals are always good for every day, and I've been told that plums tend to make green eyes really "pop" out, although I've never had a chance to try that theory :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i'm light-skinned, brown hair, and green eyes, and i love stila's kitten and golightly combo!!!!

I have green eyes also. Green liners (all colors, from olive to bluish greens) make the green come out. Then some neutral purple on the lid, and a touch of shiny green just above the pupil. Or a purple liner can be good, but I don't see it do as much for my eye color. I also like coppery metallic shadows, but need to be careful not to get them too dark. Have fun experimenting to find what's great on you!

Green eyes really pop with eyeshadows like Creme de Violet, Violet pigment, Stars 'n Rockets and the new quad from Balloonacy would be awesome too. Purple fluidline like Macroviolet or Non-Conformist looks good. All of those are MAC suggestions. Milani Shock is a good option too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back