Im so sick of my face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am so tired of it. The same acne in the same places, every day. When it finally clears up it just comes right back. Nothing seems to cover it. I just want clear skin for once, all my other sisters have it..why am I the cursed one. I just need to vent. I get tired of looking at the same annoying acne every single day..why is it some people are blessed and some arent. It's not fair :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also am sick of the acne around my neck and upper chest. It's even uglier there, why must I have acne there too?

Sorry for whining. One day I might be relieved of the never ending problem.

I dont want recommendations either, I know that some people have troubled skin and some don't. No matter what I do it comes back.

Ive tired everything, because im the exact same way a you. I have to pack on concealer to cover it up. Proactiv worked good then i stopped using it for a week because i didnt get my new order and then it broke me out worse. It sucks and i agree its not fair!

when I use concelear or apply more foundation on my blemishes it just flakes, so I cant even do that..

My sister "jokingly" said to me yesterday,

"Why did you give me this pimple? It matches the one on your forehead"

She was complaining about ONE zit. She has one or less each month, and it goes away after a day or two. Nothing to complain about. It hurts me, she always comments on mine and rubs it in that her face is clear, and every time of the month when she gets that ONE zit she comes cryin to me about it, and asks for acne stuff..as if I should have some..when I dont use anything anyway..just cleanser. It really makes me mad and hurts my feelings.

Only the ones on my forehead flake but it still looks bad. My friends are like that. Im sorry she was rude.

I'm sorry your sister is so rude. That's terrible! What kind of stuff have you tried? I used to have trouble with blemishes, zits, etc. I think I finally grew out of it, as I don't have trouble very much anymore. Have you tried seeing a dermatologist? Sometimes they can just recommend stuff to try that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I think it may do you some good to see someone. HUGS!

Marcie

Sorry to hear about your skin woes. U said your don't want recommendations..but i can't help myself...Sorry lol

I used to be in your situation and i hated it cuz everyone around me had smooothe skin. But i started using proactiv and amazingly it worked. But with that you need to use non-comedogenic and oild free products on your skin. That goes for moisturizer and makeup.

I stopped using the proactiv about 6 months now and i don't break out anymore...but i think that i outgrew those years...i'm 22 now. I still do however get the occasional pimple. Btw...whatever u do ...do not pick at your pimples cuz i used to do that and now i'm left with scars on my face for the rest of my life.

proactiv didnt work for me..everything ive tried doesnt fix it. i thnk becuase i dont have bad acne. i have the same ones that always come back. ive tried a lot of stuff i couldnt even begin to write them. i dont like using any stuff with acne medication in it becuase it dries my face out, but i have tried those..and im done with them. i just use natural cleansers and toners and moisturizers and i hope one day i will grow out of this too.

I found that a lot of acne creams did not work for me but I use ZapZyt lol terrible name but it actually works... its 10% benzoyl peroxide and pure aloe vera gel to soothe. Usually that calms my face down. But yeah some people have all the luck when it comes to clear skin... I am not one of those people. Sometimes if I have a really dried out pimple that flakes with concealer/foundation, I put a little extra moisturizer on it and then a little (really little) dab of Vitamin E Oil before putting on the makeup and it seems to smooth it out for a while, then just dust over with translucent powder and you're good to go! Good luck and if nothing else works than hopefully with time you'll grow out of it.

i have the same pro'

im using calamine on my nack and it deaspear for month

about the face spot tretment help a lot like the corrector by revlon

and dont use scrub on your face its make the acne look like a rash

Have u ever tried going to a doctor? I had a friend who had bad acne..and her doctor or dermatologist (not sure) put her on some medication...it's really popular but i can't remember the name right now (it's tablets u take...nothing to put on your skin). Her skin got really dry and she was always thirsty. She had to take it for a couple of months. In the end her ace cleared up.

I think i read somewhere that Jessica Simpson used it too.

Have u ever tried going to a doctor? I had a friend who had bad acne..and her doctor or dermatologist (not sure) put her on some medication...it's really popular but i can't remember the name right now (it's tablets u take...nothing to put on your skin). Her skin got really dry and she was always thirsty. She had to take it for a couple of months. In the end her ace cleared up.

I think i read somewhere that Jessica Simpson used it too.

aww hun! - I am so sorry that you are upset. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess just drink PLENTY of water, that has really helped clear up some of my bad spots. No matter what, don't lose faith! We're here for you!

you girls that have those kinds of troubles may want to go see a doctor. It could be because of age and newly brewing hormones!

I had acne during my teens... I tried everything... Murad Acne Complex kit worked for me (Finally) and now I might get one pimple during 'that time of the month'... but thats about it. Hope things work out for you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Jesus freakin' christ same here! Im sick and tired of taking care of my face so well and yet I still break out :banghead: And yet there are those people who just wash with water and they're spankin clear! AAAHHHHHHH. I need to get out of this phase NOW before I kill someone. My friend said Murad worked for her so I might try that. But for sure I will never get on Proactive, its like I drug, you constantly have to keep taking it. I dont want to be on the same product ten years from now. I like my BB lotion thank you very much.

dont worry your not alone.....same thing is going on with me...i used to be that person with the best skin....then i turned 19 and bam.....it sucks ass.....i hope i grow out of it too....

my sister never washed her face and up until a year ago she'd sleep in her makeup and only use remover pads occasionally. she never got break outs and here i am and was then always cleaning and taking excellent care and getting the crappy skin. i know how you feel.

if you have a grandma or elder person to talk to i swear they have the best remedies .. i was in a drug store once with my friend who was looking for acne stuff and this little old lady pointed this soap out that i never heard of or would of thought of and i swear my friends face was all clear in a month

My skin sounds similar. I'm gonna try some of the stuff that has been suggested, so thanks for everyone's suggestions!

i do not know if you girls have heard of this brand 'ettusais' ... they have a range for ance skin ... which my friends swear by it. I went holiday for a week and when i came back.. my friend who started using before I went overseas practically have all her ance cleared...

Back