Who gets mac pro discount??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
do you have the discount? i also want some suggestions im a m/a but ive learned through experiance. so i dont have credentials nor am i a student. so if i send in a bussiness card of mine plus a letter from somebody that ive done make up for they'll give it to me?? heres a list of things i can send in . . . .

PROFESSIONAL IDENTIFICATION

A copy of photo identification and two pieces of professional criteria must be included

with the application and membership fee. Examples of professional identification:

Composite Card

Business Card with name and specific profession

Editorial Page with name credit

Union Card

Head Shot & Résumé

Professional Licence

Diploma/Certificate

Publication Masthead

Program/Press Materials w/name

Contract on production company letterhead

Crew/Call list on prod. co. letterhead

Professional letter of reference of employment

I have the discount...I submitted my business card and a flyer of my portfolio and that was sufficient enough. That was 2 years ago though, I heard they got a little more strict?

I've heard of girls sending in a business card and a client contract, and they got it.

hmmmmm see ive never had a formal contract?! ive just ageed on a price. should i ask someone to write something up??? put again its al private parties and it says contract on production co. letterhead??!!

I have the card, but I signed up at a hair/makeup trade show like 3 years ago... so I didn't need my credentials with me... I didn't know this so stupidly I checked off 'hairdresser' and not makeup artist... (because I thought they'd need proof) so I only get 30% instead of 40% :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have credentials that I could have used, but didn't need to as I signed up last year at the NY Make Up Show. It is on again in May, so maybe you can try that.

i never thought of trying a trade show. imma post a thread cuz i wanna know about tradeshows in la!! thanxxx again!!

Back