Laser hair removal NYC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi im looking for a reputable place to get laser treatments done. If anyone can refer me that would be absoultely great. Thanks a bunch!

O yes im willing to go anywhere within the tri-state area as long as its a reputable place. Thank you so much I will definetly check these places out.

I can't rec a place in NY but I can suggest searching by laser. Currently the Candela GentleLase and GentleYAG seem to be the best (most popular among experts) for laser hair removal. The Gentlelase is best on light skin and the YAG is for darker skin. You should go to a couple free consultation before you chose a place.

A really good forum to ask about NY clinics and other laser hair removal stuff is HairTell Hair Removal Forums: Viewing list of forums

To find a clinic that uses the candela lasers go to candela.com and you can search by zip code - but that doesn't mean the tech is good.

If you have questions about the procedure check out my laser journal in my link.

Back