Do you always do your brows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been pretty blessed. I can stand a little tweezing here and there to perfect, but overall I don't have to do anything and still keep a decent brow shape.

But I see stuff like brow kits with like brow pencils and brow mascara.. do people use this stuff regularly? What is it supposed to help achieve?

I'm such a makeup novice. Please fill me in:)

I have never plucked my eyebrows, not once in my life. They're so thin they don't need it! If I do my MU however, I always do my brows and I use Benefit Browzings. It has a gel and a powder. Otherwise my eyebrows are invisible :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i dont have to have to pluck my eyebrows at all either. they are just kinda naturally shaped...i do however just stroke them once with an eyebrow comb to make them neat

I do mine every two days, I used to do them every day and then it got to the point where there was almost nothing to pluck >.< lol

I do my brows everyday, if I don't do anything else...my eyebrows are kinda thin, so I use pencil or brow powder to fill them in and add shape to them.

i do pluck but i dont use an eyebrowpencil/powder everytime i put on make up. i prefer to wear it in the evening cause it tends to make my face looks hard

I rarely ever do them and when I do its at the nail salon just a quick wax. i would like to know if there are any fool proof ways to do themon my own

I always do my brows, that's the one thing I have to do. I can skip anything else, foundation, E/S, mascara, powder, but I can't skip my brows. But I only define them with Clinique Brow Shaper, no plucking because they are already thin.

Brow kits dont work for me! makes me look too hairy. I have my asian friend wax my brows and then i apply bleach and then my pencil of choice.

I check my brows every day to make sure I catch any stray hairs as need plucking, but other than smoothing them into place with my fingers I don't do anything else most of the time.

However, if I'm doing a dramatic evening makeup I do define my brows a little with a pencil.

A lot of these brow kits are total overkill. If you have a pair of tweezers, a brow brush (which comes in almost every brush set) and one pencil that matches your hair colour, you're sorted.

I'm in the same boat with ya. My eyebrows are thin and scarce, so I have to fill them in!

my brows have nooooo shape & noooo color. so, i tweezed when i was younger [14 or so] and tweezed too much and too thin. haa. oh well. now i tweeze about every other day to get any strays. i also fill my brows in with a light brownish pencil.

I've never really done anything to my brows. Sometimes, if I'm bored or getting ready for a special occasion, I'll put some gel on them. But most of the time, they're just brows to me.

One thing I do if I do not have time to put on makeup is to make sure my eyebrows are on point. It's an instant beautifier. I have thin eyebrows too but they are shaped (arched through threading) and defined (with the use of a brow defining pencil).

Well, my brows are kinda darker than my hair, so it's pretty painful for me to do anything with them, duh! I only tweeze hairs that are off the shape and that's pretty much it...

I have to do my brows everyday as I dont have any!! I pluck any stray hairs every few days and draw my brows on everyday!!

I'll tweeze about once a week, but my brows are nearly translucent, so you don't see the strays much at all. I live by brow pencil, gel, corrector, you name it - otherwise my face has no structure. I NEED brow cosmetics and mascara more than any other cosmetics.

I'm so envious of all you lovelies with dark, luxurious brows!!

i pretty much pluck strays and then comb/brush them. that's it. mostly because I'm not sure how to use the other stuff

Latest posts

Back