Favorite cheap fragrance?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gap's so pink. i used to use it beause it covers up the smell of smoke but after i quit i still used it and i get a comment every single time

I like a lot of the Body Fantasy line by Coty (usually only about $6). They just came out with a "Clean Lavendar Vanilla" scent that I'm obsessed with spraying on my sheets when I make my bed. And the Cotton Candy is soooo yummy! And Love's Baby Soft has always been one of the classics that I love!

Alyssa Ashley was my favorite as a little girl and every few years i'll buy it for nostalgia. That and Love's Baby Soft.

I have Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker body spray. I like some of the Sprays from Victorias Secret. Jontue by Revlon isn't bad, and I've seen it at dollar stores.

I love Love Spell from Victorias Secret. I also like Cotton Blossom I think that is what it is called from BBW.

I also love that one!! I like purchasing knockoff versions of perfumes. Sometimes the smell is so close to the original, I couldn't tell the difference. I tried a knockoff of Curious and it smelled exactly the same.

I love that Vanilla Sugar from Walmart!

I have a knockoff of curious called Overture and I have the real thing. My husband adores the knockoff. Its 3.3 oz and was well under $10.

As far as body sprays go, from wal-mart I like the body fantasies and stuff but I only use the vanilla fantasy one these days. And theres another one I use I think it's rasberry vanilla. And I love all kinds of body sprays from B&BW. And I have love spell from VS.

But as far as actual perfume goes some cheap ones I like are Tommy Girl, Lucky, Fetish, that's so raven, Joe Boxer- Pillow talk and Sweet Pea, Tommy True Star, gah there's so many. I'm definately a perfume freak.

I have that one too, and I love it. Some boys have told me it smells like beer though, lol. But whatta they know.

Back