2 and only 2 Top Foundations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi MUTers.

I'm new to this board and have gathered more information on mineral makeup reading through the old posts and the new ones.

Please help me out and list 2 and only 2 of your top foundation picks from every mineral makeup that you have so far tried.

Also please list why this foundation is different from the rest enough to cause it to make the top 2.

TIA!

My first choice is Meow's Flawless Feline MMU, for so many reasons!

It gives excellent coverage, doesnt irritate me, has about 59 shades to choose from, and matching concealer. The full size jar is HUGE compared to other full size MMU that I've had.

I will never use anything else, but if meow closed down and I had to go with another MMU brand that I have tried I would choose Lily Lolo, only because it had the closest colour match out of the 9 other companies that I have tried.

lauress elemental foundation!

it's the softest, silkiest, and lightest foundation i've tried. gives good coverage and makes my skin feel so soft.

there's only 4 ingredients; nothing to irritate the face.

LaurEss Elemental foundation here too! It's light, it doesn't leave me feeling at all dry or itchy, and I don't break out if I sleep in it. I love Signature Minerals' finishing dust, but their foundations are a little bit too drying for me -- maybe they'd be good for summer?

Yes to all of the above! :laughing:

I don't know if it's the 4th ingredient in the Elemental foudnation (Laurole Lysine (sp? ) ) but when I apply the foundation wet it gives me such a nice, sheer, even complexion. It's not at all heavy.

I think that lauroyl lysine is what makes such a difference, too! I haven't tried applying it wet, but I will soon. I've just started to get the dry application down right.

Hi

Fusion of color, because it is matte with a natural look and dosen't settle in my lines.

Right now I do not have a 2nd choice I only use one company items at a time.

T

My top 2 are Lily Lolo and Smoky mountain minerals. They both stay on my skin all day and that is a miracle because I have the oiliest skin.They both have medium coverage and both feel light. I actually cant decide which I like better , so I already have a fullsize of Lily Lolo now im going to order a fullsize of Smoky mountain and alternate wearing them, because they are comparable.:add_wegbrech: The only difference is smoky mountain is cheaper.

Smoky mountain doesnt have many color choices but I did find that their light works well for me.

Valerie Cover Deluxe and LaurEss Elemental are my top two. Elemental for all of the reasons listed above and Val for when I need a little more coverage. Both have a beautiful finish.

At the moment my two favourites are LaurEss Elemental and Lumiere Veena Velvet. I have samples of the new Lumiere Luminesse foundation on the way though, and I'm hoping that it might be similar to the Elemental [because it's less expensive! LOL].

LaurEss Elemental is my #1 for all of the reasons listed above, soft smooth not dry, lovely finish, perfect coverage, light on the skin... LOVE IT

#2 would be LaurEss original foundation it was everything the Elemental is but a little drier on my skin. this has been solved with the new formula.

My # 1 is Everyday Minerals. The coverage is great and it lasts all day on me. It looks so natural and pretty on me. I love the Original Glo and Intensive formula for my dry skin. You also cannot beat the price, especially if you get a kit. I've been using this foundation for about a year now and it has been great all this time. No break outs, just great results every time. They only use 4 non organic ingredients in the foundation. I love this make up so much, I own 4 full size foundations.

My #2 is Lumiere. I love the Flawless Foundation formula the most, but all of the formulas are great! It really feels and looks great. Looks so natural, yet you feel so satisfied and pretty. The price is also affordable and the shipping is included in the posted price. I just newly discovered this company about a month ago and so far its been performing above my expectations.

Latest posts

Back