How old are you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love this board I think it is great beyond getting to learn about makeup you guys touch on all kinds of different topics from relationships to cup sizes.

I wanted to start a thread that asks 2 questions.

The 1st being how old are you? I will go 1st -- 31 years old

The 2nd question - Give 1 example of something that was so important to

you 3-5 years ago but is not today.

5 years ago I was 26 years old and I would not dare wear anything other than brand name clothing ... today a deal is a deal is a deal lol. (Bills Happen)

I'm 30 yrs old

5 years ago i cared too much about my age, today, i couldnt give a damn, i am proud of my age and not looking it because i've always thought that you are the age that you feel you are :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i m 20. and 3 years ago i was so excited knowing i was gonna be 18 !!! and now i wish i stayed at 17 4ever .

Hi BlessedRoots. I'm cyw1 and 'm 43.

I decided 5 years ago to:

1. stop taking other's BS

2. to put healthy boundaries between myself and others

3. stop feeling sorry for people that don't deserve sympathy

I might come across as a hard nose but I have a lot more peace in my life.

I am 23 and I have learned in the past 3-5 years that everyone is human, and humans do some stupid things. I have learned to be more forgiving, but at the same time, release the inner B**** if necessary.

I have learned that there are more important things than money and having fun. Family comes first.

wow ladies keep them coming this is beautiful and quite a few of you learned some heavy stuff early on I see.

Cyw1 your # 3 is a keeper

SimplyElegant -- dang girl most people never learn that

nice thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i just turned 20 and 5 years ago, i thought impressing people and trying to keep people who were bad in my life was the way to go. that's what happens when you're 15 and want too many friends ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Im 24.

5 years ago, i was heartbroken over a boy, and making stupid decisions (nothing to serious). I had a hard time believing things would turn out as great as they did.

I'm 27

I've grown a LOT in the past 5 years! I used to only care about going out and having fun, now I care about my future and starting a family. I care about money for my near future and for retirement. I worry about things that never even crossed my mind before.

Im 21 years old and 5 years ago i was too buzy caring what people would think or would say about me. :thefinger:Now im all about LOve me or hate me b*****s!"

hahah " brush it off like it didnt get to you!" positive in negative out! haha

I'm 26, going to be 27 this year.

5 years ago I was SOOO concerned with having guys' attention, having them think I was attractive, and feeling desired by them, even though I was in a relationship. I never did anything, I just needed to feel like they all thought I was the best thing since sliced bread. Now I feel so much better about myself and know that that stuff doesn't matter -- as long as my fiance thinks I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him, I don't need any other man's attention. So I've been learning to love and accept myself more and more, which I really think is a life-long process.

24- Five years ago I lacked inner strength and searched for my self-confidence. It was a long struggle to truly accept my self worth and I am glad that I have grown and matured so much over the last few years

The 1st being how old are you?

I'm 14

The 2nd question - Give 1 example of something that was so important to

you 3-5 years ago but is not today?

I would be like 11 3 years ago, and all i cared for was justin timberlake.

YOure ONLY 14 years old?!:7b: i could of sworn you were 18 atleast!..hahha

thats insane! i feel old!.hahah

Im 20 and all I cared about about 3-5 years ago was how ppl would look at me and what theyd say about me. Even the friends Id hang out with, Id wonder what theyd think about me. Now that Im older I dont really care.

I turn 23 in 21 days. Woo-hoo!

Five years ago I had no bills and was only worried about partying. Now... now, life is quite different. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back