Laura Mercier Mineral - anyone tried this....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I see they offer a nice, light shade for pale skintones.

nope,this is the first time ive heard of it,but they do have a great color selection,unlike urban decay

Whenever new products are introduced, the first thing that I read is the ingredient listing:

Active Ingredient - Zinc Oxide. Ingredient: Pearl Powder. May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

Well...pearl powder(glow), bismuth oxychloride + $35.00 = is a definite I'll pass. Thanks for the Post!

lol i dont know the big ingredient words you guys are using but that pretty pricey i agree

I went ahead and picked it up to try. Its getting great reviews - I will post & let you all know the results - lol. ;-)

Sephora: Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15: Powder Foundation

icon_new.gif

Mineral Powder SPF 15

What it is:

A finely milled powder composed completely of natural elements with 15 active amino acids.

What it is formulated to do:

Helps clear the skin of toxins, promotes healthy skin cell growth, and fights the aging process. Oil-free and water-resistant, it can be applied either as a buildable foundation or a pigmented powder.

Keep me posted if anyone tries this. I love Laura Mercier and saw thatv she'd come out with a mineral makeup I just haven't gotten to try it yet but I'd love to know what u think if anyone tries it

My mother loves Laura Mercier and Lauren Hutton's good stuff. She went out and bought both.

She likes the Laura Mercier and sais that it is the 2nd best foundation that she's ever used. It looks great on her too. Very natural.

Latest posts

Back