What do you eat for breakfast ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
tonight i opened my new box of Jordan's cereals, with real cranberries and raspberries. yum ! i loooove those cereals. lol, currently we have like 6 boxes, my cereals, my brother's, my dad's, my mom's. but my mom bought also some delicious bread, and said we could finish it tomorrow for breakfast.

so, what do you eat for breakfast ? cereals, toasts ?

usually i'm more a cereals person, while my dad and mom are more toasts and jam. my brother eats the first thing he sees on the table.

it's not very frenchy of us, but we rarely eat croissants :rotfl:

Scrambled eggs, sausages or ham and hashbrowns some days..

Fruit, that I dip in yogurt, when i have less time..

And when I have barely any time I like a toasted Bagel with avocado, and some salt..

lol, i don't care what time it is in the morning, eating "something" is a total must for me... even if i have to stop by mcDonalds once in a while for an egg Mcmuffin ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :whistling:

I usualy have a cheddar omlette and bialy. i eat out every morning at work.

i usually only have a cup of tea or coffee

i really should have something more substantial, but i'm not a big breakfast eater

I almost always have oatmeal with raisins and soy milk, coffee with warm soy milk, and maybe an egg.

i dont do breakfast on weekdays its more like brunch..

on the weekends i eat eggs pancakes sausage some times grits.. yes im from the south and love grits.. i love all southern and soul food

Lucky if i get to eat "something" in the morning, i make my husband's lunch at 5:30 am and all i can think of is either going to bed, or sit here to talk on MUT :lol: :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I usually end up having a cup of coffee and that's about it.

I would like to start eating more healthier though, thanks for the reminder!

I usually just eat yogurt & a granola bar & that's because I take it & eat it at work. If I'm home my mom (thats right, my mom..lol) makes me eggs & toast or pancakes. Gotta love her!

For breakfast I usually eat a bowl of cornflakes or cheerios with skim milk, glass of water, banana or orange. Other days I eat toast with peanut butter. Once in awhile I make an omlette and eat turkey bacon.

red delicious apple, whole grain toast with globs of almond butter and a mug of earl grey.

Back