Mac studio fix

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went into mac a couple of weeks ago to get my makeup done for a party and she used studio fix on me which gave me a baby doll look.

recently, ive loved using it. It makes me complextion look so much better (i use it with BE concealers) BUT my face has been breaking out. It could be from stress or it could be from this new foundation. I havent switched foundations in almost 2 years since i found my HG in BE mineral foundation.

does studion fix do this to you?

All the MAC foundations I have tried have done this to me. I was a model for a MAC seminar a few months ago and I broke out after 3 hours. I can't wear their foundation.

i think i broke out too from what i remember, i don't use mac foundations now though they just aren't really for me

i never had break outs from mac foundations but i know others have.. stop useing for a couple weeks and see if your breakouts stop

i hear this so much here...i wanted to try the studio fix for the coverage, but i dont want to end up with breakouts!....is there anyone with acneprone skin that DOES use studio fix with no problem or is it really just meant for people with good skin in the first place?

I really want to try Studio Fix but I've been put off by all this talk of breakouts! Maybe I should get a sample...?

You could try using a non comedogenic base? That might help protect a bit.

xxx

I don't think so. I have combo skin and it does go crazy sometimes. I still use Studio Fix with no problems. *crosses fingers*

well im about to purchase lots and loots of mac mu and i dont want to end up with the same brake out problem does anyone know if i can get samples for the powders and foundation?

Yes, you can ask for samples. Just tell them you have very sensitive skin and you just want to try it out and see how it goes. They're pretty good about giving out samples especially for skincare.

you guys are all scaring me lol I really want to buy the studiofix cuz it looks great on the people who say they wear it and dont have problems with it, but my skin is really good for being combanation/slightly oily type. I get one pimple every month or two, so i'm kinda scared to buy it cuz i dont want to all of a sudden get pimples!!

Back