Allergic to MAC eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I' am! I tryed to deny it because I have so many and I love them so much, but I can't anymore. It used to be fine if I would take them off asap but now even if take them off right away my eyes are still really puffy and itchy. One day I wore MUF e/s and MAC fluidline and just the spot where I put the fluid line was puffy and itchy. Same for the piggys. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But I can still wear everything else from there thank goodness! Atleast I'm saving money..

i want to try MAC eyeshadows but i'm scare to get puffy eyes if i am allergic to it. maybe i should just stick to NYX and Ulta shadows since they aren't a problem to me. hopefully, one day i will give MAC a chance but just not right now.

I used to have some reaction to the eyeshadows but then I started to put cortizone cream and neosporin on my lids and it stopped! I just couldn't live without my MAC shadows!

I don't get puffy eyes but my eyes tend to water a lot more when I use MAC, specially if I have been using mineral shadows for a while beforhand.

No problems over here. why dont you go get ur makeup done there and see what happens

I'm not, but a friend of mine is. She uses Stila and Nars though and finds them to be good alternatives

im surprised how many epople are, i've been using them for a good few years and have never had any sort of problem

yeah i noticed that when i wore it i got an allergic reaction but surprisingly fluidlines are just fine. Ive been using Stila, i might try NARS.

if you get an allergic reaction to it, how long will your eyes get back to normal (without it being puffy)?

i'm thinking about just buying one shadow and trying it out. should i buy the single eyeshadow at the counters or should i buy the pro palette refill shadows that i can get at the freestanding or pro stores?

Back