Mac like eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello all, i cant remember who was asking for eyeshadows like mac from mineral makeup sites,so i thought i would post for everyone ,the site is mymineralsbathandbody.com ,they have dupes of mac`s products,and i was trying to save $$$ and i keep finding these sites:)

What a long website name. Geez! They have some really nice looking stuff. Are they reputable? I'm totally freaked now because my credit card # got stolen.

Hey girl! Thanks for sharing. I was just about to post a thread for them and here is why.

They are a Monave reseller and IMO that is a good thing with me but...............Get this ladies!

They have 50 samples for 10.00! Forget about it. I'm all over it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi

I'm the owner of the MyMineralsbathandbody site & just a FYI I'm not a Monave reseller, although the Monave line looks quite nice.

did you guys know or something that all night last night i was looking for super duper pigmented e/s or what???

Hi I'm sorry to post here on thread but I do not have enough posts to be able to reply to the PM I just got. Maybe you could email me your questions privately via my site "Contact' area?

Im glad that mymineralsbathandbody is not a Monave reseller, cause I just ordered the 50 sample deal and I also heard that Signature minerals is a Monave reseller, dont know if its true or not and Signature made me itch like crazy and ive never had a problem with minerals before except Bare escentuals. Ive never tried Monave and have been reluctant to because of the Signature if they even are connected.

Where on the site does it say 50 samples for 10 dollars? I couldn't find it anywhere, but there stuff looks great.

Back