Top 40 Summer Dresses!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Chloe dress on Gemma, but I can't imagine it looking good on anyone who isn't a runway model. This is the only one I can really see myself wearing, only because I look horrid in babydoll or empire cuts. (Damn you, hips!)

warehouse%C2%A360B.jpg

Isn't it kinda funny how the new Universal Spring Colors are Unusual Taupe and Yellow? Never woulda picked those.

Most of those are hideous! They are extremely frumpy. A lot of them looked like old lady nightgowns.

zaracheck.jpg

Not something I wanna be caught sporting!!! Yikes!

There were few (very few, mind you) that I did like. This one is cute!

Top40-059457.jpg

:vogel:

I don't know, after studying fashion for so long sometimes I think it's all in the fit and accessories

edit: actually i think you might be right on some of these..

Not really digging the "unstructured big t-shirt" look for dresses, but this one was GORGEOUS!

prettywhitedress.jpg

Good Grief.. most of those dresses looked like oversized t shirts. Very unflattering. However I did like these dresses...

tealdress.jpg

greenflowerdress.jpg

greendress.jpg

I really want a shirtdress, but unfortunately all the ones I try on make me look like I came straight from the prairie =/.

Top40-059434.jpg

alicemccall@u.o.jpg

those two are absolutely gorgeous in real life and they come in other colors. definitely going to get the first one and wer a turtleneck under for winter with brown boots. and the second in lilac violet/purple = love

i do like some of the smock/tunic baggy type dresses though. good for a winter/autumn look with stockings/tights, some nice boots and a good handbag and maybe a nice belt around the waist for some shape

Back