Eyelash implants... because i am lazy like that.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
most of the exuberant things in which i invest money and time on is in direct corelation that I am seriously lazy.

-my husband for instance- i dont like to clean, so i always dated neat freaks.

-a larger dishwasher- so i dont have to unload it as often.

-my very overpriced mattress- so i can lie in it

-$100 haircuts- because i get my hair cut twice a year.

now i have been contemplating eyelash implants, because i am too lazy to curl and mascara all the time.

its totally self indulgent but i dont really care. becase that is how lazy i am.

ive heard abit about them, but fankly it scares me abit...id love to do it if i had more info

lol..my goodness ! My boyfriend gets on me whenever i forget to clean my room. I get the lecture all the time! hahah

Your a lazy princess, can i say im jealous?hahha

dont worry, im lazy too.

ive offered people expensive dinners to do my dishes for me, cause i dont want to (i dont have a dishwasher).

when i was younger i used to call it being "luxuriously lazy." buying clothes instead of doing laundry, and whatnot... i am so glad someone else understands the odd reasons in which i choose to spend money.

hehe I'm glad I'm not the only lazy person here, lol!

those eyelash extensions look interesting though.

i've never heard of them, soon you'll be able to get everything implanted.

Lazy........ hmm yeah definitely guilty........... ok so I am not familiar with eyelash implants but as chance would have it yesterday I researched eyelash perms they are interesting and last 3 months here is a pice I just googled eyelash perm you can do it at salons or at home oh yeh Lazy lol I meant salons

MyPix166.jpg

i duno about being lazy im super hyper.

but the eyelash thing sounds intresting if you get it done post pics and thoughts/opinion on it... good luck

Wow Eyelash Perm?? Lol I Just Seen A Show On Eyelash Implants Too. I Would Do None Because Im Not An Eyelash Girl...i Do Wear Fake Eyelashes Very Rarely Though.

I've had an eyelash perm but not implants... Maybe I should date a neat freak so I don't have to clean either. What a great idea.

I totally relate to your laziness - I'm the same

Latest posts

Back