Best Lip Balm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've Been using bert's bee but, I want to switch it up. It seems to not be doing so well for my lips. Can anyone suggest something please.

I'm usually just a Chapstick girl, but lately I've been using C.O. Bigelow's Ulta Mentha Lip Shine -- you can find them at the C.O. Bigelow stores or at Bath and Body Works. They smell/taste like peppermint and leave your lips tingly. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

^I love the Mentha Lip shines, but they are more a gloss than a balm. I really like Blistex Silk & Shine & Softlips in Cool Cherry. HTH :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The makers of the Menthe Lip Shines (C.O. Bigelow) at B&BW have a wonderful balm!! It's really amazing. It's in a squeeze tube like a gloss, but it's not a gloss, it's just a liquid/gel balm. I loooove it!

M.A.C Lip Conditioners (Tinted or Untinted)

Lucas Papaw Ointment

EA 8 Hour Cream

I've always loved Kiehl's #1, either the straight-up balm, or the tinted shades. it stays on forever - you don't have to reapply it all the time. and it definitely doesn't dry out your lips like some balms do....

Either mentha lip shine or my favorite lip balm from CObigelow. All at bath and body works. Also there is a lip exfoliator in the my favorite line that is awesome.

chapstick, CO Bigelow and Blistex with the silver roller ball thingy (really glossy look!)

I cannot believe not one person has mentioned rosebud salve!!! i have to have multiple tins because they ALWAYS get stolen... even my ex-roommate (a guy) has taken over one!

the greatest thing since they invented waterproof liquid eyeliner i tell ya.

I forgot about that one - it rocks! love the smell and it seems to give the slightest hint of color while totally moisturizing. love it!!!

Latest posts

Back