Best mineral makeup for women of color

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have yet to receive my first order from Meow, but of all the MMU sites I visited, they have the BIGGEST selection of colors. It can get confusing with so many choices, but I think it makes it easier to find the HG.:Newbie:

hi which one leaves a more dewy/natural radiant look and has medium coverage?

-really appreciated

Can someone list the website for the above companies also how about Bare Minerals, is this good for women of color. Thank you

Mineral Makeup | Dark Mineral Makeup | Mineral Cosmetics | Ethnic Mineral Makeup

Mineral Makeup by Meow Cosmetics No Bismuth No Parabens

Welcome to MilanMinerals.Com

Mineral Makeup | Mineral Cosmetics from Alima Cosmetics

Lumiere Cosmetics - Mineral Makeup

Lily Lolo Mineral Cosmetics

Monave Mineral Make Up

I wouldn't reccommend Bare Minerals for women of color. They don't have a great range of colors, and there's bismuth oxychloride in it.

X0tic, I'm sure you can find out which foundations are sheer cover and heavier coverage on other threads. I have not tried these myself yet so I'm sorry I don't know. I think the best thing to do is sample and try. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hth

I recommend Milan Minerals. The color selection is great, and the samples are reasonably priced. Also, Candace is a great help.

how's the milan coverage. i hear it feels heavy and dry. Which MMU gives the best flawless, natual look and feels lite.

Try the search function :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it is useful! You will find more information than you'll know what to do with!

what about for asian people? i can't figure out my undertones?! I think I'm brown--perhaps I fall into the neutral undertone category?

jaemeybu, go to Welcome to MilanMinerals.Com send an email explanining you skin stype and nationality and the brand and color of the foundation you use, and candace the ower will give you suggestions. she gives speedy replies. She gave me suggestions.

hello jaemeybu -

I am asian, and I don't know if we have the same coloring (always hard to tell in photos with different lighting etc.) Anyway, like speerituall1 said, I would go for the "yellowish" tones.

MILAN: try AMBER, RAVEN, CHRYSTAL, JULISA ... these are the most yellow tones in the light to light-medium range.

MEOW: sample these shades- ANGORA/creamy-yellow, CHARTREUX/yellow-peach, KORAT/golden-beige, PERSIAN/peach, ABYSSINIAN/golden-yellow in Frisky and Naughty - you may have to mix eg, 60/40 Naughty Angora + Naughty Chartreux works best for me.

LAURESS: sample in the YELLOW and GOLD range (Radiant, Soft, Pure etc)

MONAVE: CAROLINE, TEPORAH and HYEYEON seem to be faves amongst asian/yellow-toned ladies.(light-medium range)

LUMIERE: Sample in the GOLDEN and WARM range... IMO Lumiere isn't yellow enough, but I can wear LM Golden.

HTH!

Back