Disney World ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are going to plan a trip to Walt Disney World for 7 days and 6 nights, for November & stay at the Fort Wilderness Cabins, can anyone tell me anything about the weather in Nov. or the Cabins? We will also be flying down. We are looking at the "Magic your way package w/dining added", Disney pick/drop off up at Airport & The Hopper Pass. Any tips, suggestions or ideas would be great - esp. traveling w/a 4 year.

Thanks a bunch.....
wink.gif

I can't say much about the weather - I have nooo idea! But I think Florida weather is usually pretty good year round!

But I can say that it is a BLAST! I went when I was younder, around 12 or 13 and WOAH! It's not just for little kids...I still remember how awesome it was!

You all will have sucha wonderful time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi! We went in July 2006 for my 4 yr old's wish trip (she is a cancer patient). Of course, everything was provided for us but I can tell you a couple of things.

First, I know it is SUPER crowded during the holidays. They have a great Christmas celebration, not sure when it starts, but I would LOVE to go back then. I think it is pretty balmy still in November, so the weather should be good!

Definitely get the Park Hopper - we went to Magic Kingdom the first day and stayed there until after the fireworks. After riding the ferry back to the parking, we didn't get home til almost 1 am!!! The next day, we went to MGM, then back to MK and watched the fireworks again! The 3rd day, we went to Universal (separate park completely), and ended up where? MK! We didn't stay that night though! LOL

The 4th day was July 4th so we definitely wanted to be in the MK for the fireworks. I don't think there is anywhere else in the WORLD that has better fireworks ANYTIME than Disney on the 4th!

Be prepared to wait in lines, take drinks in a diaper bag for your little one, they won't care about that, and expect to rent a stroller every day. It is a TON of walking.

Geez this is long! Sorry - check out allearsnet.com - it is written by Floridians who have season passes and have been going to WDW for years and years. That's where I got a lot of info.

HTH!

This won't help but- want to take me?? Lol Im a Disney fan and am dying to go, Disneyland and Calif. Adventures is just not cutting it for me anymore lol

Wow...thanks a bunch - how much does stroller rental cost? I haven't even thought of that - he will not ride in a stroller at home anymore - says he is to big - lol. But, I bet he will want one there.

Lol - Manda

I must say.. PLEASE SEE THE FIREWORKS & TINKERBELL FLY.

if i remember anything from Florida its that at Magic Kingdom, it starts at 9:00 on fridays, I believe. Its veryyy Magical!

It's still pretty nice down there in November. The highs are usually around 78 and the lows around 59. I would suggest packing both cold and warm weather clothes.

The weather is great here in November. That is the perfect time to come.

Latest posts

Back