Worst No Makeup Experience

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cml

Reaction score
A few years ago I was running late for work and thinking I had left my makeup bag in the car I ran out the door. When I got to work and looked for my makeup I realized I had left it at home, so I had to improvise and use a Crayola marker to fill in my eyebrows and an old lipstick as blush and lipstick of course. People kept asking me if I felt sick or what was wrong with me. I finally explained to a coworker what had happened and she let me borrow some mascara and real blush. I thought I would just share this with you.

So have you had any no makeup days and not by choice???

thanks for shareing.. yes i have had plenty of no makeup days when i have to run out the door

LOL...that was hilarious. But hey, you made do with what you had. Good thinking. Thanks for sharing the story.

When I just want to pick up a few things from the mall [not actually shop] I don't wear much makeup and I always see someone who looks like my ex. I get soo scared/embarrassed but so far it's never actually been him. Lol.

i often go out without makeup (and whith my glasses), so when people see me wearing makeup, the don't know i'm the same girl: "wao you're fantastic! what have you done?!"

sgrunt

i'm beautiful even whitout eyeshadows and mascara....

.... no, it's a lie, i'm like a gargoil :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

one person asked me one time at school if i was really sick cause i apprently looked like it.

its like do i look that bad without makeup on?

Hmmm.... maybe we ought to vary our makeup routines to let them know that any different to what we usually do isn't necessarily a reflection on our health.... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good resourcefulness! I'm impressed!!

hmmm, there's days when i'll wear full makeup, others where i'll stick to eye makeup. i gave up on foundation, so sometimes i feel embarrassed to go out with little red pimples :)eusa_whistle:).

When I used to not wear MU.

This hot ass guy came in my old work and asked for my number - I looked like complete s*it.

And also the 4 years in High School. Haha.

i had nearly the same experience! a year or so ago, i thought my makeup was in my purse/backpack (i don't remember which i was carrying) and i was running late for school. i have VERY light eyelashes and practically no eyebrows, and with my hair dyed dark burgundy just made it worse! i pulled the crayola brown marker on my eyebrows and borrowed a friend's mascara and real shiny lipgloss to distract for lack of eye makeup.

haha you girls are funny. My makeup bag stays in the same place. I NEVER leave the house without doing my makeup if I'm going to do it, so this has never happened to me, but OMG. I feel your pain!

I'm sure you're all gorgeous girls without makeup on :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> At any rate, you're resourceful!

I don't mean to laugh, but that's cute that you used a crayon!! LOL!!!

I have never really had anything like that happen. I don't carry a bag with me, it's all been in some sort of a hard case, so I know I need to do it before I leave the house!

being asked if you're ill or tired, when you're not... implying that you look terrible without makeup... that's super annoying...

A couple of days ago I lost my favourite mascara and couldn't get home to get another one, and I wasn't about to go buying yet another one. My eyes are pretty big but i look naked without mascara. People kept asking me if i was sick! I never knew mascara made such a difference.

xxx

I was in a MAC in Frankfurt buying a eyeliner, and the girl at the coutner said "would you like to try this concealer under your eyes?" with a sorta disaproving tone....It was rude and I was very unimpressed. I was on vacation...screw makeup!

Back