Trial Makeup for Wedding

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So my mom, sister, and I went to Merle Norman to do a test run for makeup. My sister looked better than ever!! Her makeup was amazing. She usually does a thick mod looking eyeliner but they did a great job. Even Mom looked like a million bucks. I, on the other had... it was horrible. Super neutral, I looked completely washed out. It was ridiculous. I mentioned several times that I look good in plum or purple eyeshadow... no. nothing. Dramatic blush, too dark and chocolate brown. Mocha colored lips. She put a tearose color on my eyes, that was horrible.:wtf:

So I returned home and pulled out our MN stash. My sister and I went to work. We finally decided that halo (pinky thistle) and va va violet would go best with my Diamond white dress with blue silver overlay. I pinky lip finished the look. I am so proud I didnt meltdown and we solved the castrophe! Just thought I would share...:eusa_whistle:

glad you avoided disaster there.. not sure why the just totally ignored you..

guess I will join the group here. bring on the pics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back