Dare To Be - Raver (April 19th - May 2nd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls!

Our next theme is Dare To Be Raver! Chosen by Liz(alittlebit), the winner up of D2B Moulin Rouge.

Liz (alittlebit) will post the inspirational pictures later to the gallery.

Feel free to upload if you have any!

Thanks, have fun girls!

ooo! i can't wait to see! isn't a raver someone who dances? with the light sticks? or something? i could be wrong though! so, this is exciting and interesting!

This one will be hard to find some inspirational pics....I have looked..

breathless yea i guess that's what it's

a raver is someone that goes to raves [which are giant parties held in warehouses or abondoned buildings.] not gonna lie there are normally drugs involved "club drugs" ecstasy is a big one.

most people at raves have extreme hair and makeup but there's always those few that look completely "normal". makeup is normally very bright. and clothes are as far as the imagination. rainbow colors, neons and glow sticks are normally associated as well.

i did find some different pics of people who go to raves.

PICT0073.jpg

Picture082.jpg

rave.jpg

whooah colorful wigs... I'm so in on this one! But for a moment I thought those pics were the contestants. Whew!

RAVER...

so the dare to be look is sweaty ina corner, petting some stranger's furry backpack, while biting off your lips?

sorry, couldn't resist.

How fun! cool choice!!

If i find time i might try this one too! Can't wait to see the entries! :biggrin:

This brings back some memories......Candy necklaces, neon and those platform sneakers I wore with legwarmers....eek.

Back